Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Review Of Home Improvement Club

I need the groups help. I am a former home improvement contractor who
started a home improvement club. The Home Improvement Success Club of
America can be found at http://www.homeimprovementsuccess.com. I would
appreciate any feedback that you can give me. You can log on as a
member using the password "remodeler". Post a question to the web forum
if you would like and subscribe to the free 3-part class on what
information you need to get when you get a written estimate.Thanks
-Hank Jaworowski

Posted to misc.consumers.house
Old Fangled

"Hank :

I would appreciate any feedback that you can give me.

The first page reads and feels like an extremely cheesy infomercial,
complete with the fake testimonials. I expected to see a free "Ronco
Turnip Twaddler" thrown in with every membership.

My feedback? You are a spammer and deserve nothing more than the
obligatory complaint to your ISP.

Posted to misc.consumers.house
doubter

On 4 Dec 2005 05:07:08 -0800, "
wrote:

I need the groups help. I am a former home improvement contractor who
started a home improvement club. The Home xxxxxxxxxxx Club of
America can be found at http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com. I would
appreciate any feedback that you can give me. You can log on as a
member using the password "remodeler". Post a question to the web forum
if you would like and subscribe to the free 3-part class on what
information you need to get when you get a written estimate.Thanks
-Hank Jaworowski

It's a terrible web page. Don't you know what pages and links are for? If
your book reads anything like you web page you will be lucky to generate
sales.
Posted to misc.consumers.house

I think if you would have logged into the members only section or
actually read through the site you would have seen this club is a very
viable resource for people looking to do a home improvement. I would
like to send you a complimentary copy of the system for your
review-Hank Jaworowski

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Do you think the site is too long a read? How would you change It. I
would like to send you a complimentary copy of the book. Please let me
know an e-mail address you would like me to send it to. Thanks-Hank
Jaworowski