Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

KOS

Default Toilet questions- 1 piece versus 2 piece toilets

Hi, I am in the market for a new toilet- looking at Toto.
My question, is there any difference between 1 piece toilet vs 2 piece?
or is it just aesthetic?

Thanks
KOS

FC

KOS wrote:
Hi, I am in the market for a new toilet- looking at Toto.
My question, is there any difference between 1 piece toilet vs 2 piece?
or is it just aesthetic?

Thanks
KOS

IMHO, as a DIYer, 2 piece is a bit easier to transport & much lighter to
work with.

Aesthetic wise, 1 piece gives a much modern look (if that's the style of
your bathroom.) where as 2 piece is more traditional.

Functional wise, they are identical.

FC