Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Rald

Default patching large hole in concrete wall

I have read alot about patching small cracks in concrete walls, but not
much about larger holes in vertical walls. I have a 3-inch diameter
whole in a four inch thick concrete wall that I want to patch. I was
initially going to use quickrete, but their site instructions apply to
cracks upto 1/2" deep. Thanks for any tips on how to this right the
first time.

Rald