Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Robert11

Default Brita Or Pur Brand Best For Kitchen Water Filter ?

Hello:

Water at our new place is pretty poor, and have decided to purchase
one of those spigot mounted filters for the kitchen faucet.

Guess there are 2 primary brands: Pur, and Brita

Anyone have any opinions regarding which is more effective, filter
replacement costs, construction quality, etc. ?

Thanks,
Bob

Water at our new place is pretty poor, and have decided to purchase
one of those spigot mounted filters for the kitchen faucet.

Are you sure you want a spigot mount unit?

What abt just buying a pitcher that you pour the water
in and it filters that way?