Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default New home buying experience with Orchard Heights Community in San Jose, CA

Does any one have any experience buying a new home with Orchard
Community in San Jose, CA by Pinn Bros? I am in the process of closing
my new house in the next couple of weeks and looking some pointers
towards home walk through and what to look for?

anon

just a general piece of advice:

if you're a guy, take at least 2 different women thru immediately before the
final walk-thru. Women just notice little details much more so than men. I
had two go thru mine prior to closing and each caught so many things i never
did despite having been in the house repeatedly.