Electronics (alt.electronics)

Rich Grise

Default Need to adapt a fiber optic as a lens to a video camera lens,can anyone help me out?

a quick http://www.google.com search on "industrial endoscope" (no
quotes) gave me this:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search

Cheers!
Rich

IdeaMan wrote:

Basically, the fiber optic lens will be an extension to the video camera lens so that light going through the fiber goes
directly into the video camera lens. We have several trees in our back yard and we want to look inside some of the holes
in the tree to see what is inside it. How to make a fiber optic light source would be useful to. Thanks for your time.