Electronics (alt.electronics)

Posted to alt.electronics

Default Former Student Getting Back Into Electronics

Hey all,

I was in a CET program about 10 years ago and had to quit due to some
personal problems. Haven't done much electronics since then and would like
to get back in the game...

I still have most of my old text books but I don't have a lab or any other
gear to work with.

What would any of you recommend to get me going again and does anyone know
of any good websites to help me get a good 'refresher'? Money isn't as much
of an issue as doing something that is a waste of time...been there done
that...LOL!!!

TIA