Junior Member

Exclamation RCA Md:P52731WK Chassis#PTK169PGB BROKE

HELP TV just went off one day like a short and will not come back on. I can hear a relay clicking inside when I hold the power button down but it doesn't come on.

I need a diagram / instruction / Map please!

Art

Suggest that you actually post the diagnostics that you have actually cared
to do, with the voltage measurements, etc. Then at lease we have a general
idea as to where to point you to. At this point I'd highly suggest having it
professionally serviced.

--
Skiely