Default Wanted: PDF of Sony CDX757MX changer service manual

Hello everyone,

I use an older Sony XDP-210EQ mobile DSP module in my car stereo. It
has an optical input that can be used to connect to a changer. The only
problem is, Sony doesn't make changers that feature such things
anymore.

I found another manual for the CDX-828 which features said output,
and tracked down what exactly is involved. One controller IC has a pin
that when grounded turns on the digital output, which probably changes
something in it's messages on the control bus.

What I'm looking for is the PDF version of the CDX757MX manual to see
if I could attempt to add the optical output to that changer. Hopefully
the chip that talks on the unilink bus is similair and has a digital
switch, and then all that should be required is tying to the digital
output pin and driving a TOSLINK emitter.

Any help is appreciated. I found the CDX-828 manual via google, but
the CDX757MX seems to be too new.

It basically boils down to a pre-sales question, but unfortunately
the pre-sales center in India was unable to help. They referred me to
parts. Parts referred me back to India.

My email address is ethan followed by @ then 757.org. If it works I
will publish information so others can do the same modification
(assuming there are a ton of people looking to run the CDX757MX with a
XDP-210EQ or XDP-U50D or whatever the other processor is).