Rockland Systems Corporation / Wavetek

Old October 6th 04, 10:40 PM
[email protected]

Default Rockland Systems Corporation / Wavetek

Does anybody know what became of this firm? Did they go out of
business or get taken over? I'm looking for the service manual or at
least the PSU circuit diagram for the Model 5120 Frequency
Synthesizer. Can anyone help with this or suggest a source?

Thanks
Tom Crane.

--
Tom Crane, Dept. Physics, Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham Hill,
Egham, Surrey, TW20 0EX, England.
Old October 7th 04, 04:32 AM
Jerry Greenberg

If I remember correctly, Wavetech may have been taken over by
Tektronix. Contact them in the UK to find out for sure.

Jerry G.
========