Asimov

Default TV Toshiba drives me crazy !!Can t find the problem...

"Ben" bravely wrote to "All" (08 Sep 04 21:50:03)
--- on the heady topic of "TV Toshiba drives me crazy !!Can t find the
problem..."

Be From: "Ben"

Be Hi , I'm still having a Toshiba TV (CX28510) with a problem with the
Be CRT. After 4-5 minutes of operation , I got blue & green bars rolling
Be on the screen with retrace lines.

Try monitoring the supply lines to the video processor chip. Could be
an esr issue in its filter electro or rectifier going hi-z or short.
It may not hurt to monitor the blanking pulse from the fbk.

Be begin 666 Photo 013.jpg
Be M_]C_X1BY17AI9@``34T`*@````@`"0$/``(````6````D@$0``(````A````

BTW this group is text only ascii, pls no huge binaries. 7 or 8 text
pages (25 lines ea) is tolerable but not this much. Next time pls drop
a link to the binary instead as some people pay a lot for dl time.

A*s*i*m*o*v

.... I transmit, therefore I ham!

Chipo

simply buy a new one

Chipo

simply buy a new one

Tom MacIntyre

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:23:33 +0200, "Chipo"
wrote:

simply buy a new one

Please post this on sci.electronics.buyanewone. :-)

Tom