geo73

Default Philips 29CT5516 setup menu

Hi all,

entered the setup menu and got 51CF hours of work.
How can I translate it to hours?

TIA

George

geo73

sorry the indication is 51D2

geo73

Sorry folks a long bad day...

the customer brought it with no red colour. The problem is at the CRT.
I assumed the set has worked exsaustingly but the customer says no...
This is the reason I asked how can be counted the hours in the setup menu.

The set is O/W and I need to renejuate the screen, does anyboby have the
scheme available and some time to post - point me which pins are kathode and
filaments??

Thanks
George

Chaos Master

In an ADM3A terminal, geo73 typed:
sorry the indication is 51D2

Hexadecimal convertion?

51D2 from hex to decimal is 20946.
This isn't in hours, AFAIK. (would be some years of 24 hour usage)

IF it's in minutes = 20946 / 60 = ~ 350 hours
( 1 year if the TV is used 1 hour/day)

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. REPLY TO GROUP!
"People told me I can't dress like a fairy.

Note: please don't give me TinyURL addresses.
geo73

Yes you must be right the set is about 2 years old,
so your thought seems to be right.

Thank you...

Chaos Master

Chaos Master whispers: