Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 0 (ZERO) Ohm Resistors (WTF)........

"Robert Roland" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Mar 2017 21:11:57 -0000, MJC
wrote:

One ohm is brown, black, gold.

Zero ohm should be black, black, any.

Are you saying that approximately zero is good enough?

I'm not sure I understand your question, but the third band is the
multiplier, and since the two first bands are zero,

I've never seen any with more than 1 black band round the middle.

Resistors anyone? Chris_W UK diy 30 October 18th 09 06:37 PM
MTX 6500D Blown Resistors - resistors.jpg (0/1) Steve[_15_] Electronic Schematics 18 April 8th 08 03:34 AM
MTX 6500D Blown Resistors - resistors.jpg (1/1) Steve[_15_] Electronic Schematics 4 April 6th 08 05:47 PM
Resistors Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 27 December 30th 06 07:28 PM
Fusible Resistors Thomas Arundel Electronics Repair 11 May 26th 05 10:07 AM