Wild Bill

Default Rubber parts for Pana U-Vision NV-9100?

I've also been doing a little searching lately for a source of U-matic parts
or service manuals, but haven't found any yet.
I've considered that old stock rubber parts might not be in like-new
condition.

I just purchased some Sony 3/4" machines that are providing very good video
& audio.. if you're located in the Pittsburgh region, I could lend you a
unit to do the duplicating.

Cheers
WB

"DaveC" wrote in message
al.net...
Where might I find rubber parts -- specifically the pinch roller -- for

this
3/4-inch video player?

Thanks,
--
DaveC

This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group

http://www.russellind.com/downl.htm
if not here as this company bought PRB and EVG then likely only in someones
attic or garage.

DaveC wrote:

Where might I find rubber parts -- specifically the pinch roller -- for this
3/4-inch video player?

Thanks,

Peter A Forbes

DaveC wrote:

Where might I find rubber parts -- specifically the pinch roller -- for this
3/4-inch video player?

Thanks,

Just a thought, have a look in ebay under "reel-to-reel", with and without the
hyphens.

There are a few guys who 'advertise' their services through an ebay auction, and
quite a few offer spares for tape machines of all types, not just audio tape
recorders.

We were looking for Pioneer RT909 spares and found a guy this way.

Peter

--
Peter & Rita Forbes

Engine pages for preservation info: