James Sweet

Default Philips 41JP20 flyback number?

Still awaiting an answer on this one, the set is a Philips 41JP20, flyback
is visibly arcing internally. Power board is 00APW010-D004, number has
fallen off flyback transformer. This is the TV in my mom's livingroom so
she's been bugging me every time I go over there.

techforce

Its a PTV330 chassis. Loc: T4 = 483514067162 / 362140-1,-2 / HR6493

"James Sweet" wrote in message
| Still awaiting an answer on this one, the set is a Philips 41JP20, flyback
| is visibly arcing internally. Power board is 00APW010-D004, number has
| fallen off flyback transformer. This is the TV in my mom's livingroom so
| she's been bugging me every time I go over there.

James Sweet

Thanks!!