Steven

Default TOSHIBA CF27D50

I'm having some trouble with my TV. I would press the ower button, the
tv would come on and immidately suht off. Then pressing the power
button would do nothing. When you left the tv alone for a few hours,
you could press the power button and it would come on just fine.
After a while, it just got stuck in the on-off cycle and i couldn't
get it to stay on again. Please help...

Regards,
Steven.
Jerry G.

There may be a failure in one of the scan amplifiers, high voltage section,
or power supply. The set would have to be opened, and the proper checks
done to determine where the failure is.

I would suggest taking it to a service centre to have an estimate done on
it.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG