Donald Perkins

Default H-Size & V-Size on Philips Magnavox 9P5531 Projection TV

Hello,

After the service man left, I noticed the entire picture wasn't being
displayed. For exmple, when ESPN displays scores across the bottom of the
screen, only about half the "scores" line displayed...the rest is cut off.
My computer monitor has a "H-Size" and "V-Size" adjustment. Is there any
such adjustment on my Philips Magnavox 9P5531 Projection Television?

Thanks

David

Call them back to finish the repair properly on your tv set. They should
not charge any more for not completing the job the right way teh first time.
They need to put up the calibrated video image and adjust the sizes per the
service manual, then redo the geometry and convergence per the manual.

David