Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Schematic for Kamoden 360 TR multimeter

Dear Miguel,
I am sorry to mail you suddenly, I am looking for either the English manual or circuit diagram for the*
Kamoden 360TR *100,000 Ohms/Volt and Transistor MULTITESTER, from 1975.*
I have tried a few leads but have had no luck but I found you talking about it on google from 1999 !
Can you help ?
My father is an electronics wizard and needs this information.*

many thanks,
Jeff

On Sunday, August 1, 1999 4:00:00 PM UTC+9, Raditecnica de Miguel Ricardo wrote:
--

Raditecnica de Miguel Ricardo
escreveu na mensagem news:...

Hi Peter

*

Maybe I can help you

*

Miguel

*

*

Portugal

--

Peter Nelson
escreveu na mensagem ...

Anyone got a schematic for this analogue multimeter?

*

Peter

--
Peter Nelson

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote in message

Dear Miguel,
I am sorry to mail you suddenly, I am looking for either the English manual
or circuit diagram for the
Kamoden 360TR 100,000 Ohms/Volt and Transistor MULTITESTER, from 1975.
I have tried a few leads but have had no luck but I found you talking about
it on google from 1999 !
Can you help ?
My father is an electronics wizard and needs this information.

many thanks,
Jeff

On Sunday, August 1, 1999 4:00:00 PM UTC+9, Raditecnica de Miguel Ricardo

Raditecnica de Miguel Ricardo
escreveu na mensagem news:...

Hi Peter

Maybe I can help you

Miguel

Portugal

--

Peter Nelson
escreveu na mensagem ...

Anyone got a schematic for this analogue multimeter?

Peter

--
Peter Nelson

Try searching for a schematic for a Micronta 22-205. It is also 100kohms per
volt. Nice thing about analog VOM's is a given class (20K, 100K) will have
nearly identical schematics.

Mark Z.

Req: Need schematic or source to get a schematic for a Bryant 588 gaspack Home Repair 0 October 17th 06 02:16 AM
Multimeter Tournifreak UK diy 0 October 16th 06 05:19 PM
Multimeter Codswallop UK diy 0 October 15th 06 05:25 PM
multimeter 'TSE'/Z 4313 (Russian, about '74); schematic needed [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 September 14th 05 09:50 PM
Want Schematic for Wavetek DM27XT multimeter mike Electronics Repair 0 April 25th 05 04:09 AM