Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Training Manual Book on Servicing LCD Televisions

Hi,

Does anyone know a place I can order a book such as a training
manual on servicing LCD televisions?

I tried Amazon.com, Borders, Thomson Publishing, McGraw Hill, etc.

I have serviced some LCD TVs, but mostly CRT TVs. I would like to learn
more about servicing LCD TVs. The LCD TV service manuals don't help much in
that regard.
Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Apr 10, 3:03*pm, (Brad) wrote:
Hi,

* * * Does anyone know a place I can order a book such as a training
manual on servicing LCD televisions?

* * * I tried Amazon.com, *Borders, *Thomson Publishing, *McGraw Hill, etc.

* * * I have serviced some LCD TVs, but mostly CRT TVs. *I would like to learn
more about servicing LCD TVs. *The LCD TV service manuals don't help much in
that regard.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * Thanks in advance, *Brad

* Before you type your password, credit card number, etc.,
*be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.