Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Looking for schematic for a Weller EC1002 solder station

I'm looking for a schematic+parts list for a Weller EC1002 soldering
station.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"bill hill" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for a schematic+parts list for a Weller EC1002 soldering
station.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill

Have you tried Cooper Tools direct ? I've found them pretty helpful in the
past.

A quick Google on "EC1002" turned up many references to this station. Here
is one with exploded views and a parts list ...

http://www.action-electronics.com/pdf/ec1002.pdf

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
gb gb is offline

"bill hill" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for a schematic+parts list for a Weller EC1002 soldering
station.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill

What is broken?? -- What are you trying to fix?? Bad iron, Dead control
board in base unit??

Everything you need is he
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/weller/

GO TO: alt.binaries.schematics/electronic

Look for January 13, 2008 posting with Title:
Weller handle Disassembly (applies to EC1201 handle)

Weller web page
http://www.cooperhandtools.com/weller/index.cfm

Dino Chandler is head of Weller Repair in North Carolina -- go to their web
page for Price list and instructions if you desire for Weller to repair.
http://www.cooperhandtools.com/weller/warranty.cfm

PRICES LISTED are VERY GOOD... WHY? Price is virtually the same as the
price you pay for the most expensive part in iron (Type K thermocouples are
$55) or station base unit (Control baords) --- IF bad.

g. beat
w9gb

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ray Ray is offline

I have the schematic and board layout for an EC2002 which is probably
similar. Let me know if you want it, and I'll email it to you...

"bill hill" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for a schematic? list for a Weller EC1002 soldering