Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Weller Ec1002 schematic

I'm looking for a schematic and parts list for a Weller EC1002 soldering
station. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bill
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"bill hill" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for a schematic and parts list for a Weller EC1002 soldering
station. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bill

You already posted this request further down, and I already pointed you one
place that at least carries the spares, and has an on-line spares listing

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
gb gb is offline

"bill hill" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for a schematic and parts list for a Weller EC1002 soldering
station. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bill

BILL -

Much of my Weller documentation is on BAMA Mirror -- LOOK he
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/weller/

What do you need?? IF you are trying component repair on the surface mount,
good luck.
IF you have an OLD ceramic board -- look at EC242 -- that will give you some
ideas - from my reverse engineering. The IC was a proprietary Weller design
(I think Signetics made them for CopperTools/Weller)

EC234 - Plug-in heater for EC1201 iron
EC226 - Temperature sensor (Type K Thermocouple) for EC1201 iron

I do have spare EC1002 Control Boards -- reliable Series 3 (fiberglass
boards) I use for restorations/repairs.

EC1002 is a good station -- although Weller had issues with a ceramic
control board approach (trying to prevent Far East copy cat deisgns) in
early models. Approach worked -- copy cats went and copied the Hakko
design!!

g. beat
w9gb

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
gb gb is offline

"bill hill" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for a schematic and parts list for a Weller EC1002 soldering
station. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bill

I find this 12-06-2003, 06:19 PM 2003
poting from you to be of great interest .....did you lose those doucments in
past 5 years?

=============
http://www.electronicspoint.com/index.php
12-06-2003, 06:19 PM 2003

I'm looking for a schematic for a Weller EC1002 soldering station.
If anyone can help please email me at [removed for spam protection] for any
help you
may give me.

Bill

Looking for schematic for a Weller EC1002 solder station bill hill Electronics Repair 3 February 3rd 08 04:18 PM
Weller WCC100 gb Electronic Schematics 0 January 14th 08 12:23 AM
Weller WHS Roger[_4_] Electronics Repair 28 November 15th 07 03:19 PM
More Weller help needed Mike Tomlinson Electronics Repair 3 August 30th 06 06:09 AM
Weller documentation g. beat Electronics Repair 3 August 27th 06 07:38 PM