Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Seeking schematic for Sears 10/2/50 amp battery charger/starter

If anyone knows where I can find said schematic, I would be most
appreciative. This is not the current Diehard model, it just says "Sears"
on the front. About 10 years old, I believe. Maybe slightly less.

Thanks,

Dave

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Nov 27, 9:36 pm, "Dave" wrote:
If anyone knows where I can find said schematic, I would be most
appreciative. This is not the current Diehard model, it just says "Sears"
on the front. About 10 years old, I believe. Maybe slightly less.

Thanks,

Dave

In the future, a model number would be most helpful if you want
answers.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Nov 28, 10:19 pm, "Dave" wrote:
"hr(bob) " wrote in message

On Nov 27, 9:36 pm, "Dave" wrote:
If anyone knows where I can find said schematic, I would be most
appreciative. This is not the current Diehard model, it just says
"Sears"
on the front. About 10 years old, I believe. Maybe slightly less.

Thanks,

Dave

In the future, a model number would be most helpful if you want
answers.

Hey Bob,

Actually, I did realize that, and posted the model number in a reply to my
own post.

I just didn't think of it in the first post, at 9:36. It took me another
hour and an half to get to that point...

Dave

I missed that when scanning thru your added posts.

Bob H