Membrane Switch

Old June 30th 07, 12:09 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Membrane Switch

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thanks for your time to read my email.

Our mainly products are membrane switch, including FPC flexible
circuit, PCB, rubber,EL,Fiber optic,Duraswitch Patented , Touch
Screen and ETC. As a manufacturer of membrane switch,

We have been very successful abroad market with RHOS Certificate, and
closely cooperated with Almax in the U.S.A, Graphic Art in the U.K,
Siemens in Germany ,Canada and ETC.

Hope you interesting in our product, we will give you good quality and
Best price.

Look forward to cooperating with you next one.

Best Regards,

Christina

Guangzhou Maxtech circuit Co.,Ltd
Mobile:86-13418528553

Add: No. 6 C, Area Yuan Xia West Road, Tai He Town, Bai Yun District,
Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China

Supplier High quality Membrane Keypad Switch [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 June 29th 07 11:57 PM
Newton Membrane seani UK diy 7 August 15th 06 07:45 PM
membrane switch repair,need help. droopy Electronics Repair 0 May 12th 05 05:18 AM
Membrane Switch Suppliers? Kim Electronics Repair 1 November 7th 04 03:50 AM