Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Diode identification help

I'm repairing a fuse junction circuit from a Motorcycle (12v). The owner
hooked the battery up backward and shorted several diodes on the board. All
diodes have the markings 1D4 XC. I've tried searching to determine what
exactly these are with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:12:42 GMT, "Mike Rossman"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I'm repairing a fuse junction circuit from a Motorcycle (12v). The owner
hooked the battery up backward and shorted several diodes on the board. All
diodes have the markings 1D4 XC. I've tried searching to determine what
exactly these are with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1A 400V standard recovery rectifier:
http://www.rectronix.com/Rectronix/Data/1D1.html
http://www.datasheets.org.uk/specsheet.php?part=1D4
http://www.nteinc.com/specs/100to199/pdf/nte116.pdf