Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Brad

Default UPDATE: 11 Meter to 10 Meter Yagi Antenna Conversion

Hi,

I did some research. Using the center frequency of the CB band with the
intention of adjusting the 11 meter yagi for a "center" frequency of 28.8 (my
point of interest), I have found that I should multiply the overall length of
each element (or spacing) by 5.61%. Example: If the overall reflector length
is 18.008 feet (11 meters), I should reduce the overall length to 16.998 FT.
(1.01 feet difference). 18.008 X .0561 (5.61%) = 1.01 feet

Brad

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 15:33:56 GMT, in sci.electronics.repair you wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone have a formula or know a technique for
converting an 11 meter 3 element yagi antenna into a
10 meter yagi (beam antenna)?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mc

"Brad" wrote in message
Hi,

I did some research. Using the center frequency of the CB band with the
intention of adjusting the 11 meter yagi for a "center" frequency of 28.8
(my
point of interest), I have found that I should multiply the overall
length of
each element (or spacing) by 5.61%. Example: If the overall reflector
length
is 18.008 feet (11 meters), I should reduce the overall length to 16.998
FT.
(1.01 feet difference). 18.008 X .0561 (5.61%) = 1.01 feet

Brad

You mean multiply by about 94.39%, don't you?