AUTO blinking light on JVC VCR

Old May 25th 06, 05:54 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default AUTO blinking light on JVC VCR

Hi. I've had a blinking AUTO in the front window, and it wouldn't load a
tape. I replaced the mode switch, and it loads fine. However it won't go
into play mode, nor will it rewind,FF or eject and I still have the blinking
AUTO in the the window. Any ideas? Thanks. Mark.

Old May 26th 06, 01:40 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Mark ha escrito:

Hi. I've had a blinking AUTO in the front window, and it wouldn't load a
tape. I replaced the mode switch, and it loads fine. However it won't go
into play mode, nor will it rewind,FF or eject and I still have the blinking
AUTO in the the window. Any ideas? Thanks. Mark.

Is, by chance, the recording timer accidentally set?

Old May 26th 06, 10:52 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Mark" wrote in message
.. .
Hi. I've had a blinking AUTO in the front window, and it wouldn't load a
tape. I replaced the mode switch, and it loads fine. However it won't go
into play mode, nor will it rewind,FF or eject and I still have the
blinking
AUTO in the the window. Any ideas? Thanks. Mark.

Checked voltages on the servo controller IC?

Old May 26th 06, 04:37 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Mark:
Take your factory remote & hold the power button
down on it for 6 to 10 seconds (aim it at the VCR) ,
it should then power up and work properly.
electricitym
.. . . . . .

Old May 27th 06, 11:41 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

I will give them both a try and let you know, thanks.
wrote in message
ps.com...
Mark:
Take your factory remote & hold the power button
down on it for 6 to 10 seconds (aim it at the VCR) ,
it should then power up and work properly.
electricitym