Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Mental Abuse

My abuser has been using the medical device to harass me the last 4-5
years. I have no idea what type of a device is being used on me. I
believe the device is only available to licensed pharmacist(s). I am
not very familiar with the intend usage of the device. As I understand,
the device can be used as a stimulator; 24 hours therapeutic session;
ease off a lot of emotion--anger, sadness, fear...ect.; enhance
recovery of mental illnesses. If abuse is the intention, it can be used
to sense what the other person's thinking or as a form of communication
through inner voices. In my case, the abuser has been using it to
insult me in every way he could possible think of. As I know, a single
device is only effective if you are in the same city. Mulitple devices
can reach billion of people world wide. Fear of being evaluate as
mental ill due to lack of physical evidence. I am hoping to find out
more about the device, before reporting to the police. If anyone know
what type of a device has been using on me. Who manufacture such a
device. What can I do to stop the abuser from such criminal act? Please
email me at , I would greatly appreciated.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
David Nebenzahl

spake thus:

[...]

Sounds like an E-meter to me ... you know, the ones used by $cientologists.

--
If the United States government, with all its capacity to collect
and interpret information, did not see Hamas doing very well in the

- Rami G. Khouri, editor at large of the Beirut-based _Daily Star_
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Phil

Wrap your head in two thick layers of tin foil. Works better if it's
earthed.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark D. Zacharias

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Sir, if your post is on the level, I would sincerely recommend you see your
doctor and get evaluated. Mental illness or related issues are not a mark of
Cain - rather they are something to face up to and deal with. I know it is
difficult but I rather imagine you have family menbers or other loved ones.
You owe it to them to take care of yourself. People in your situation commit
suicide about 1/3 of the time on the average. Don't become a statistic.

Mark Z.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Asimov

" bravely wrote to "All" (08 Feb 06 22:28:49)
--- on the heady topic of "Mental Abuse"

kh From:
kh Xref: core-easynews sci.electronics.repair:357835

kh My abuser has been using the medical device to harass me the last 4-5
kh years. I have no idea what type of a device is being used on me. I
kh believe the device is only available to licensed pharmacist(s). I am
kh not very familiar with the intend usage of the device. As I
kh understand, the device can be used as a stimulator; 24 hours
kh therapeutic session; ease off a lot of emotion--anger, sadness,
kh fear...ect.; enhance recovery of mental illnesses. If abuse is the
kh intention, it can be used to sense what the other person's thinking or
kh as a form of communication through inner voices. In my case, the abuser
kh has been using it to insult me in every way he could possible think of.
kh As I know, a single device is only effective if you are in the same
kh city. Mulitple devices can reach billion of people world wide. Fear of
kh being evaluate as mental ill due to lack of physical evidence. I am
kh hoping to find out more about the device, before reporting to the
kh police. If anyone know what type of a device has been using on me. Who
kh manufacture such a device. What can I do to stop the abuser from such
kh criminal act? Please email me at
, I would
kh greatly appreciated.

A sheet of aluminium foil folded origami style into a hat usually
seems to work in stopping external electromagnetic wave influences.
Very fine copper sheet will do too but don't get the type with the
sticky back as this will wreak more havok than a bad hair day. I heard
say sitting naked in a wire chair also enhances the shielding effect.
I feel your pain...

A*s*i*m*o*v

.... Is reactance then illusory? No, it just appears that way...

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
frischmoutt

Stop looking at the TV, listening the radio and reading the newspapers.
All these media lie and instillate false information directly into your
brain.
Buy Playboy instead. Masturbation will keep you in an intensive activity and
you'll forget everything else.

BTW did you try "evidence eliminator" ? if not, stop filtering the spam in
your mail box and follow the url.

a écrit dans le message news:
[...]

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Deke

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Its called a wife. HTH.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kilowatt

MMM, sounds like you should watch Myth Busters. Most methods of
tormenting people are devices that emit high frequency sounds or light
flashes. Both can be jammed with ear-muffs and blindfolds,
respectively.

There are no other devices that can telepath pain etc over wireless
methods from remote locations. Maybe use of Lithium would be one cure
for the perpetrator.