DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   service mode Beko (Grundig) 22.1 100Hz CTV Chassis (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/134669-service-mode-beko-grundig-22-1-100hz-ctv-chassis.html)

Bruce Cohen December 7th 05 09:35 PM

service mode Beko (Grundig) 22.1 100Hz CTV Chassis

Can anyone tell me how to put a Beko 22.1 chassis into service mode or
point me to a site where I can download a service manual? The normal Beko
methods don't seem to work with my set and have not had any luck searching
the web for either the service mode tip or the service manual.

Thanx

Bruce Cohen

b December 8th 05 03:03 AM

Bruce Cohen wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to put a Beko 22.1 chassis into service mode or
point me to a site where I can download a service manual? The normal Beko
methods don't seem to work with my set and have not had any luck searching
the web for either the service mode tip or the service manual.

Thanx

Bruce Cohen

AFAIK, you need a special remote for some if not all bekos. that
information could , however, be out of date....