Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Brad

Default Magnavox TV 20MS2331/17 Shuts Off 11 Seconds After Turned On

Hi,

This Magnavox TV model 20MS2331/17 (mfg. June 2004) came
into my shop. Note: I do not have a S.M. for this model.

The TV will turn on. A moment after the picture comes on and
you hear sound, the TV turns off. I checked the regulated B+
source for the horizontal output circuit and it measures +94.8V.
Without the S.M., I don't know if this voltage is normal.

Do you have any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Brad: Go to this area of my website where I have uploaded a .jpg of a
schematic section of your set which may help you. Scroll around until
you find a red circled area of a part to check. Good luck!

http://personal.bellsouth.net/r/m/rm502/

Robert McPherson