Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Robby

Default REQ: Schematics/service manual/CD for RCA CTC158/159 series chassis please.

I have an RCA CTC 158/159 series chassis and I am in need of the service manual,
schematics, or CD based service info if available please.

If you have the information I need, you can post it to
alt.binaries.schematics.electronic if you would please.