Boborann

Default Mitsubishi Movemaster RM-101 Robotic Arm Help

I apploligize for being OT but I just got a Mitsubishi Movemaster RM-101
Robotoc Arm from about 1984 and the only
documentation I got was a pin out
I'm hoping somebody can steer me towards some documentation or software so I
can set this up and experiment with it
Thanks in Advance
Bob