Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Default Notice to Robert Baer

It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 26 Jul 2014, Jim Thompson wrote:

It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

Says the bozo who constantly posts off-topic and consistently cross-posts
to three newsgroups, none of which are relevant some or much of the time.

Michael

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 26 Jul 2014 11:42:01 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

...Jim Thompson

Show us your NetCop badge.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:
It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

...Jim Thompson

Are you talking about my response to that idiot that advertized
completely and totally unrelated junk on multiple NGs including 3
electronic ones?
I carefully edited out the electronic NGs in the responses (2 of them).

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

...Jim Thompson

Says our number one troll?

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Sun, 27 Jul 2014 22:39:39 -0700, Robert Baer
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

...Jim Thompson

Are you talking about my response to that idiot that advertized
completely and totally unrelated junk on multiple NGs including 3
electronic ones?
I carefully edited out the electronic NGs in the responses (2 of them).

Then what purpose did your post serve? Just filter out the "idiots".

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On 7/28/2014 1:39 AM, Robert Baer wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

...Jim Thompson

Are you talking about my response to that idiot that advertized
completely and totally unrelated junk on multiple NGs including 3
electronic ones?
I carefully edited out the electronic NGs in the responses (2 of them).

You mean the idiot who will never see your reply?

--

Rick
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

It is very easy to filter out spam.

However it is not easy to filter out your feeding the trolls and thus
giving them a podium.

Please stop.

...Jim Thompson

Says our number one troll?

I'll give Jim a thumbs up!
But on the other hand---
I noticed on my newsreader in ABSE I see about 340 threads,
over 200 of them are started by Jim. :-)
But that's ok, just a thirst for information, and wine.

Mikek

For Jim Thompson - For Robert Baer, HTML converted pdf. Robert Baer[_3_] Electronic Schematics 0 July 12th 12 04:15 AM
PING: Robert Dee steamer Metalworking 10 September 22nd 09 01:04 AM
thank you Robert Chris Melanson Woodworking 28 October 31st 04 12:14 AM