Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default sing-a-long

Here ya go...

http://www.janbrewer.com/article/arizona-sing-a-long

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Mon, 24 May 2010 21:20:30 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Mon, 24 May 2010 17:54:24 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Here ya go...

http://www.janbrewer.com/article/arizona-sing-a-long

...Jim Thompson

That's cute as all get out.

Frankly, I don't think they've read anything at all because there are
legitimate pros and cons in existing statues, as opposed to the knee
jerk jackass crap they babble.

Took me a whole 15 minutes to make a better case than any of them but
with no one reading 'stimulus' bills and "you have to pass it to find
out what's in it" laws taking over healthcare what else does anyone
expect from those "I don't have the facts but will pontificate anyway"
loony tunes?

It has been postulated that Holder, et al, are exhibiting "practiced
ignorance" so they can't be questioned about AZ SB1070.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |