Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default The eye of the hurricane - Eye of the hurricane.JPG

Attached Thumbnails
The eye of the hurricane - Eye of the hurricane.JPG-eye-hurricane-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Fields" wrote in
message ...

Is this the Eye??? This furry thing??? LMAO!!!

Bill

Attached Thumbnails
The eye of the hurricane - Eye of the hurricane.JPG-eye-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Not laying his fat ass *over* the keyboard? ;-)

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

"Bill Garber" wrote in message

"John Fields" wrote in
message ...

Is this the Eye??? This furry thing??? LMAO!!!

Bill

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 21:20:01 -0500, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in
message ...

Is this the Eye??? This furry thing??? LMAO!!!

---
Look at the debris field and the calm at its center...

JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:33:48 -0600, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

Not laying his fat ass *over* the keyboard? ;-)

---
Nope.

He's 15 or 16 pounds of more-or-less well behaved kitty.

JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Don Don is offline

John Fields wrote:
snip

What did you get at Walgreens ??

don
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Hard to believe.

Over 3Meg worth of downloading on a newsgroup, picturing clutter.

What a waste.
--
Jim in NC

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:07:29 -0700, don don wrote:

John Fields wrote:
snip

What did you get at Walgreens ??

Lisinopril-HCTZ 20/12.5 mg.

JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 02:03:46 -0500, "Morgans"
wrote:

Hard to believe.

Over 3Meg worth of downloading on a newsgroup, picturing clutter.

What a waste.

---
I guess you missed the kitty.

JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Don Don is offline

John Fields wrote:
snip

What did you get at Walgreens ??

Lisinopril-HCTZ 20/12.5 mg.

JF

Whoo, I hope your feeling better.

don

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Fields" wrote in message

Who has the blood pressure problem? I take Altace (Ramipril) for
hypertension. Only borderline but the cardiologist claimed to being
proactive. Never sure where proactive ends and kickbacks from drug reps
begin...
Oppie

One of these days I have to post pic of my four American Cocker Spaniels and
the tiger cat. two rescues and three from a breeder.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Bill Garber wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in
message ...

Is this the Eye??? This furry thing??? LMAO!!!

Bill

It looks like the cat has been sucking on that bottle of alcohol. ;-)

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Morgans wrote:

Hard to believe.

Over 3Meg worth of downloading on a newsgroup, picturing clutter.

What a waste.
--
Jim in NC

Why did you bother to open it? It was obvious that it was a large
file with 55656 lines.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote
in message ...

Morgans wrote:

Hard to believe. Over 3Meg worth of downloading
on a newsgroup, picturing clutter. What a waste.
Jim in NC

Why did you bother to open it? It was obvious
that it was a large file with 55656 lines.

Guess he is one of them that likes to complain. :-)

And, exagerate, as well, since when I looked it
was only 2.52MB worth. :-)

Bill

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default The eye of the hurricane - Eye of the hurricane.JPG [1/1]

In message , Bill Garber
writes

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote
in message ...

Morgans wrote:

Hard to believe. Over 3Meg worth of downloading
on a newsgroup, picturing clutter. What a waste.
Jim in NC

Why did you bother to open it? It was obvious
that it was a large file with 55656 lines.

Guess he is one of them that likes to complain. :-)

And, exagerate, as well, since when I looked it
was only 2.52MB worth. :-)

You are both correct. On my machine, the whole posting is 3.444MB.
The attachment, when saved, is 2.459MB.

A quick drop onto PhotoResize1500.exe and PhotoResize2000.exe
respectively (plus a touch of sharpening) produces the following which,
unless you really need to count the cat's hairs and read all the book
titles, are probably good enough for most purposes.

--
Ian

Attached Thumbnails
The eye of the hurricane - Eye of the hurricane.JPG-eye-hurricane-1500-jpg  The eye of the hurricane - Eye of the hurricane.JPG-eye-hurricane-2000-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in
message ...

Is this the Eye??? This furry thing??? LMAO!!!

Bill

You can't tell from how well lit the desk is in the clear blue sky of
the eye?

Mine looks more like a tsunami aftermath slosh strewn surface.

I like my slosh. : -)

A big, honkin' sleepy, friendly cat would be far cooler for me though.

Cooler... more cool... both and each. :-)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:16:40 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Morgans wrote:

Hard to believe.

Over 3Meg worth of downloading on a newsgroup, picturing clutter.

What a waste.
--
Jim in NC

Why did you bother to open it? It was obvious that it was a large
file with 55656 lines.

If the cry baby is on dial up, what the hell is he doing in a binary
group to begin with? The dumb ****.

If the yahoo is high bandwidth, stop ****ing and moaning, little boy.
Go away even, with a stupid attitude like that.

YOU 'clutter' the group with that dumb ****, ya North Carolina
dingledorf.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:50:23 -0500, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote
in message ...

Morgans wrote:

Hard to believe. Over 3Meg worth of downloading
on a newsgroup, picturing clutter. What a waste.
Jim in NC

Why did you bother to open it? It was obvious
that it was a large file with 55656 lines.

Guess he is one of them that likes to complain. :-)

And, exagerate, as well, since when I looked it
was only 2.52MB worth. :-)

Bill

Maybe that was the pre-un-uu-encoded file size.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default The eye of the hurricane - Eye of the hurricane.JPG [1/1] (0/1)

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:23:54 +0000, Ian Jackson
wrote:

snip... :-)

good enough for most purposes.

I just utilized one. See attachments.

One of them may be the eye of someone's hurricane...
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default The eye of the hurricane - Eye of the hurricane.JPG [1/1] (1/1)

Attached Images

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:08:30 -0600, John Fields
wrote:

Nice.

I'll bet that this is the eye of the hurricanes of millions of tiny
circuits out there...

http://www.sentex.net/~mec1995/gadgets/555/555.html

Some pretty good info there...
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

In message , Archimedes'
Lever writes
wrote:

Morgans wrote:

Hard to believe.

Over 3Meg worth of downloading on a newsgroup, picturing clutter.

What a waste.
--
Jim in NC

Why did you bother to open it? It was obvious that it was a large
file with 55656 lines.

If the cry baby is on dial up, what the hell is he doing in a binary
group to begin with? The dumb ****.

If the yahoo is high bandwidth, stop ****ing and moaning, little boy.
Go away even, with a stupid attitude like that.

YOU 'clutter' the group with that dumb ****, ya North Carolina
dingledorf.

Such eloquence!
--
Ian
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default The eye of the hurricane - Eye of the hurricane.JPG [1/1] (1/1) - OtherEyeHeartU.png (0/1)

On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:07:01 -0800, Archimedes' Lever

Please restrict postings of your fathers crack to alt.binaries.incest
were they belong.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default The eye of the hurricane - Eye of the hurricane.JPG [1/1] (1/1) - OtherEyeHeartU.png (1/1)

Attached Images

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote
in message ...
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:50:23 -0500, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote
in message ...

Morgans wrote:

Hard to believe. Over 3Meg worth of downloading
on a newsgroup, picturing clutter. What a waste.
Jim in NC

Why did you bother to open it? It was obvious
that it was a large file with 55656 lines.

Guess he is one of them that likes to complain. :-)

And, exagerate, as well, since when I looked it
was only 2.52MB worth. :-)

Bill

Maybe that was the pre-un-uu-encoded file size.

Never know around here, do you? :-)))))))

Bill

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Bill Garber" wrote in message ...

"John Fields" wrote in
message ...

Is this the Eye??? This furry thing??? LMAO!!!

Now the Hurrican's EYE is right between the cat's eyes.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

Attached Thumbnails
The eye of the hurricane - Eye of the hurricane.JPG-eye-hurricane-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Please restrict postings of your fathers crack to alt.binaries.incest
were they belong.

Please go the **** away and **** off and die, you retarded piece of
****.

Your mother should be jailed as a felony criminal for the heinous crime
of not flushing the retarded piece of **** that is you, the moment she
shat you out of the retarded piece of **** ass that she is. Your father
should be drawn and quartered and any other of their spawn should be
wiped from the gene pool.

You should then be vivisected at the public square.

The even sadder thing is that you are too stupid to know what
vivisection is, so you will have to run off and google it now, retard
boy.

Consider yourself flushed. The sewer is right where you belong.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:47:13 -0500, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

"Bill Garber" wrote in message ...

"John Fields" wrote in
message ...

Is this the Eye??? This furry thing??? LMAO!!!

Now the Hurrican's EYE is right between the cat's eyes.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

At least you didn't come back with "My scope cart is bigger than your
scope cart..."
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote
in message ...
wrote:

"Bill Garber" wrote in message ...

"John Fields" wrote in
message ...

Is this the Eye??? This furry thing??? LMAO!!!

Now the Hurrican's EYE is right between the cat's eyes.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

At least you didn't come back with "My scope
cart is bigger than your scope cart..."

A scope cart would be useless to me, being I have
no scope to put on one. :-))))))))))))

Bill

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:24:48 -0500, "Bill Garber"
wrote:

"Archimedes' Lever" wrote
in message ...
wrote:

"Bill Garber" wrote in message ...

"John Fields" wrote in
message ...

Is this the Eye??? This furry thing??? LMAO!!!

Now the Hurrican's EYE is right between the cat's eyes.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

At least you didn't come back with "My scope
cart is bigger than your scope cart..."

A scope cart would be useless to me, being I have
no scope to put on one. :-))))))))))))

Bill

Besides, if they are too close to the wall, the hurricane plays havoc
with them.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Please restrict postings of your fathers crack to alt.binaries.incest
were they belong.

Please go the **** away and **** off and die, you retarded piece of
****.

Your mother should be jailed as a felony criminal for the heinous crime
of not flushing the retarded piece of **** that is you, the moment she
shat you out of the retarded piece of **** ass that she is. Your father
should be drawn and quartered and any other of their spawn should be
wiped from the gene pool.

You should then be vivisected at the public square.

The even sadder thing is that you are too stupid to know what
vivisection is, so you will have to run off and google it now, retard
boy.

Consider yourself flushed. The sewer is right where you belong.

Hit a nerve did I tard?

That's the view you probably wake up to every morning isn't it idiot?
You probably like it though that's why you took the picture.

I see you found a thesaurus your mommy would be proud.

I think your daddies calling.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Please restrict postings of your fathers crack to alt.binaries.incest
were they belong.

Please go the **** away and **** off and die, you retarded piece of
****.

Your mother should be jailed as a felony criminal for the heinous crime
of not flushing the retarded piece of **** that is you, the moment she
shat you out of the retarded piece of **** ass that she is. Your father
should be drawn and quartered and any other of their spawn should be
wiped from the gene pool.

You should then be vivisected at the public square.

The even sadder thing is that you are too stupid to know what
vivisection is, so you will have to run off and google it now, retard
boy.

Consider yourself flushed. The sewer is right where you belong.

Hit a nerve did I tard?

You are the retard. This fact is blatantly obvious.

That's the view you probably wake up to every morning isn't it idiot?

That you are a total ****ing retarded kook? Yes, it is.

You probably like it though that's why you took the picture.

No pictures. Your wafting stench is indicator enough.

I see you found a thesaurus your mommy would be proud.

You wouldn't know. BTW, retard boy, it is a word in the dictionary.
One does not need a thesaurus, not that you would know how to use one.

I think your daddies calling.

That would be "Daddy's" you retarded little piece of ****. More proof
of how retarded a little pants-on-the-ground gang boy dumb**** you are.

Now **** off and die, like the nebulous scum that you are.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 18:08:53 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

I see you found a thesaurus your mommy would be proud.

You wouldn't know. BTW, retard boy, it is a word in the dictionary.
One does not need a thesaurus, not that you would know how to use one.

So then look in the dictionary under retard you will see your picture.

I think your daddies calling.

That would be "Daddy's" you retarded little piece of ****. More proof
of how retarded a little pants-on-the-ground gang boy dumb**** you are.

Now **** off and die, like the nebulous scum that you are.

I'm not the one posting pictures of my daddies crack as he's getting
ready to skull **** me; you are. I prefer women and I believe incest
is wrong. Inbreeding degrades the gene pool all you have to do is look
in the mirror for evidence of this.

I guess I should be more tolerant of people's sexual preferences. If
you choose to carry out homosexual incestuous relations with your
daddy that's your choice but nobody here is interested. Please reread
my OP I thought it was pretty obvious for all but a mental midget. I
politely suggested a more suitable forum for your degenerate behavior.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 07:16:03 -0500, Hammy wrote:

So then look in the dictionary under retard you will see your picture.

It is so easy to tell when one is dealing with a little pussified, gang
boy retard punk. You are one such easy to read pussy.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

All looks like you want the world to think that you have a brain and
are human. Looks can be deceiving though, and we all already know that
you are a lying, gang boy retard.

The sheer stupidity, however, precludes any hope of you being human.

The posted picture was of a cat's eye. you retarded little piece of
****.

Bye. Have fun performing your mental masturbations on yourself, little
pussy boy.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Hammy wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 10:55:10 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

All looks like you want the world to think that you have a brain and
are human. Looks can be deceiving though, and we all already know that
you are a lying, gang boy retard.

That is pretty ****ed-up. Is that some secret loony code talk? Or is
it an attempt of a limited intellect trying to sound like they have
some depth? I'll go with the limited intellect thing.

The sheer stupidity, however, precludes any hope of you being human.

I suspected I had found your vocation given your zealous glee at
highlighting grammar and spelling errors ;Secretary?

The posted picture was of a cat's eye. you retarded little piece of
****.

But I guess you even suck at that. ^

Well my mistake. It was an honest one though; given your posting
history. If you would have cleared that up right away it would have
saved all this unpleasantness.

Bye. Have fun performing your mental masturbations on yourself, little
pussy boy.

Not all of us have to masturbate boy.

Does this mean you've KF me? I'm flattered!

He isn't smart enough to create a kill file.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 17:59:17 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

He isn't smart enough to create a kill file.

I doubt he can walk and chew gum at the same time. That would be to
mentally taxing for him.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

He isn't smart enough to create a kill file.

I doubt he can walk and chew gum at the same time. That would be to
mentally taxing for him.

I can barefoot water ski.

Neither of you retarded twits could ever get your lard asses to perch
on the soles of your feet on the water.

So in conclusion:

I can walk on water.

You retards cannot.

That makes me more capable than either of you dippy little bitches, and
more capable than you ever will be as well.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 16:05:31 -0500, Hammy wrote:

Well my mistake. It was an honest one though; given your posting
history.

I have only posted a binary here a few times, and none are as you
describe, retard boy. You lie again.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

He isn't smart enough to create a kill file.

I doubt he can walk and chew gum at the same time. That would be to
mentally taxing for him.

He had enough trouble mucking out horse barns, let alone doing tech
work.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.

Hurricane Ike Al Patrick Metalworking 0 September 19th 08 02:37 AM
Hurricane Wilma twfsa Home Repair 51 October 30th 05 01:51 PM
Hurricane Wilma twfsa Home Repair 1 October 28th 05 11:39 PM
Hurricane aftermath Arch Woodturning 9 September 20th 04 06:50 AM
Hurricane Juan chem Metalworking 1 September 30th 03 12:05 AM