Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Just try it!

I think this has it about right.
Mike

Attached Thumbnails
Just try it!-just-try-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:32:22 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

I think this has it about right.
Mike

I'll have my sign maker make me a magnetic sign for my truck ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:32:22 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

I think this has it about right.
Mike

I'll have my sign maker make me a magnetic sign for my truck ;-)

...Jim Thompson

It's great isn't it!
If you find the donkey online let me know, I might have to
search out the local democratic headquarters for some literature.
Don't worry I'll wear a disguise.
Mike

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 20:09:08 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:32:22 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

I think this has it about right.
Mike

I'll have my sign maker make me a magnetic sign for my truck ;-)

...Jim Thompson

It's great isn't it!
If you find the donkey online let me know, I might have to
search out the local democratic headquarters for some literature.
Don't worry I'll wear a disguise.
Mike

I'm good! I'll walk right into Dem headquarters and ask for their
standard sign, then scan the "ass..." ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 20:09:08 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:32:22 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

I think this has it about right.
Mike

I'll have my sign maker make me a magnetic sign for my truck ;-)

...Jim Thompson

It's great isn't it!
If you find the donkey online let me know, I might have to
search out the local democratic headquarters for some literature.
Don't worry I'll wear a disguise.
Mike

See attachments.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

We right-wing conservatives go so far out of our way to be polite
that we couldn't possibly deign to use such words as "ignorant" or
"yellow-belly" or "wuss". Instead, to keep everything warm and
fuzzy, we substitute the politically-correct synonyms "leftist
weenie" or "liberal" or "Democrat" ;-)

Attached Thumbnails
Just try it!-demdonkeyallfourlegstouchingground-jpg  Just try it!-demdonkeyflagged-jpg  Just try it!-demdonkeyrearing-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

amdx wrote:
I think this has it about right.
Mike

Darn, you know, I kinda liked "The fundamentals of our economy are
strong!" lol

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

amdx wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message ...
On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 17:32:22 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

I think this has it about right.
Mike

I'll have my sign maker make me a magnetic sign for my truck ;-)

...Jim Thompson

It's great isn't it!
If you find the donkey online let me know, I might have to
search out the local democratic headquarters for some literature.
Don't worry I'll wear a disguise.
Mike

LOL Yer gonna need a lot more than a million of those.

The Incredible Shrinking GOP: Only 20 Percent Self-Identify As Republican

http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/po...as-republican/

Poll Finds Most Doctors Support Public Option

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=112818960

Poll: Even Republican Voters Favor The Public Option

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...lic-option.php

More idiotic threats, please. =)