Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Grundig_4004 - Grundig_4004_2a.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
Grundig_4004 - Grundig_4004_2a.jpg-grundig_4004_2a-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

In message , Jim Thompson
writes
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 23:26:56 GMT,
wrote:

PNG, PDF, or even GIF are more effective for schematics than JPG :-

...Jim Thompson

Ever tried DejaVu?
--
Ian
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

In message , Fred Abse
writes
On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 00:35:39 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:

Ever tried DejaVu?

I knew you were going to say that :-)

And I knew that you knew that I was going to say that. I actually think
that I knew that you were going to say that even before I knew myself
that I was going to say that.
--
Ian
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Ian Jackson wrote:

In message , Fred Abse
writes
On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 00:35:39 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:

Ever tried DejaVu?

I knew you were going to say that :-)

And I knew that you knew that I was going to say that. I actually think
that I knew that you were going to say that even before I knew myself
that I was going to say that.

At least he wasn't trying to yenc your chain.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.