Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Shure Mixer M67 Shure Mixer M67 {1979].pdf [1/2]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Adobe Reader 6 says that this file is corrupted. Anyone else able to read it
ok?
-N.Morrow

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Shure Mixer M67 Shure Mixer M67 {1979] - take two Shure Mixer M67 {1979].pdf [1/2]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Shure Mixer M67 Shure Mixer M67 {1979] - take two Shure Mixer M67 {1979].pdf [2/2]

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"oppie" wrote:
... take two Shure Mixer M67 (1979).pdf
Thanks for reposting and of course for posting the originals. I used a
couple of these guys back in the day and really liked the quality of Shure
products. I had the manual for the M68 for awhile hoping to work up some
front end mic preamps using the Shure circuit but never got around to it.

-N.Morrow

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default take two Shure Mixer M67 {1979].pdf [1/2]

You're welcome.
I was a bit perplexed how the files got corrupted. Don't know if it was
Vista/windows mail or my ISP, Verizon/FiOS. Interesting that on the SR107,
several parts were missing when I reviewed the postings from home through
the verizon news server. Teranews showed all the parts present so I did not
repost and a day later, all the parts showed up on the verizon news server.
One of life's mysteries.

Talk about back in the day, the Bogen MXM was sentimental to me as that was
what we used in 'Up With People' when I sang with a local group back in the
late '60s. (My girlfriend at the time (later wife) was also in the local
group and went on to sing with the national cast and did a solo at Carnegie
hall)
I forget what power amp or mics we used but do remember the two hulking
'Voice of the Theatre' (A7?) speakers with top mounted Altec-Lansing horns
atop the main box.

Oppie