Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Automatically powering 220V dust vac when 220V saw starts

Per request on seb

Note that the CT in the GFCI can be used. The
Coilcraft CT shown was used for space/layout.

Attached Thumbnails
Re: Automatically powering 220V dust vac when 220V saw starts-load_sense_schematic-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Dan Dan is offline

"ChairmanOfTheBored" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 05:50:19 GMT, ehsjr wrote:

Per request on seb

Note that the CT in the GFCI can be used. The
Coilcraft CT shown was used for space/layout.

It is a LOT easier to simply mount a standard light switch that turns on
the dust collector, and turn the damned thing off when you are done with
the saw, you lazy *******. (talking to the OP)

My, my, my. I guess you told me, didn't you? No doubt everyone here is
suitably impressed. I'm always puzzled by obnoxious snots like you who for
some reason, no doubt related to the way their mommy toilet trained them (or
didn't), the fact that no one would sit with them in the lunch room 30 years
ago, their persistent inability to form a meaningful sexual relationship,
or some similar pathetic remnant from their pointless lives, feel the need
to strike out at a total stranger on a matter of no concern whatsoever to
themselves. Where you frothing at the mouth and stamping your little foot
in anger when you unleashed this mean spirited and ill-informed tirade?

You don't HAVE boredom asshole, you're a bloody CARRIER

PLONK, insignificant flyspeck.

"The OP"

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Dan Dan is offline

"ehsjr" wrote in message
Per request on seb

Note that the CT in the GFCI can be used. The
Coilcraft CT shown was used for space/layout.

Thanks Ed!

Dan

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ChairmanOfTheBored" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 05:50:19 GMT, ehsjr wrote:

Per request on seb

Note that the CT in the GFCI can be used. The
Coilcraft CT shown was used for space/layout.

It is a LOT easier to simply mount a standard light switch that turns on
the dust collector, and turn the damned thing off when you are done with
the saw, you lazy *******. (talking to the OP)

Also, the spool up time of most dust gathering system, let alone the
lag of the air in the ducting for it means that it won't be ready to do
the job while the cut is being made if it gets turned on by the saw blade
motor and then turns off just after. It also means that the ducting will
likely plug up with sawdust since the system needs to remain on a few
seconds AFTER the cut is made.

Just stick to doing it manually. Sheesh. What a lazy **** world this
has become.

I can see "Help me move this 400 pound load from point A to point b."
but NOT "Help me to not have to throw this switch, I'm such a lazy
****tard."

Un****ingbelievable.

well, tell me , do you know what reason he wants a dust vac to power up ,
when saw starts ??? well, no .

maybe he`s handicapped, or has sore arms etc,, i dont know ... dont go
mouthin of , when u dont know the reason why ...'

****

help! 120V or 220V? BryanL Home Repair 8 June 20th 07 04:15 AM
How can I start a 220V well pump in a blackout if I don't have a 220V generator? Duane Bozarth Home Repair 22 October 20th 05 03:17 AM
New old bandsaw 220v or 110? larry's lair Woodworking 6 July 28th 05 10:32 PM
question about 220v RB Electronics Repair 12 July 19th 05 09:45 AM
220V 3-Phase or just 220V diverse_guy Woodworking 14 January 27th 05 05:35 PM