Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default slots in ground plane - MVC-716X.JPG

These two slots keep power and logic ground-plane crud out of the two
sensitive areas. The slits are outlined by the yellow boxes, but only
one is backlit because of stuff on other layers.

The lower-left is a current shunt amplifier with nanovolt noise
limits, and the stuff on the right is thermocouple input signal
conditioning.

This board has a single ground plane, uP, FPGA, switching and linear
regs, pulsed-current linear output stage, and a pwm heater driver.

John

Attached Thumbnails
slots in ground plane - MVC-716X.JPG-mvc-716x-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Martin Riddle wrote:

Isnt Chimera a condition where you have two sets of DNA?

2 genomes !

Good Lord.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Martin Riddle wrote:

Isnt Chimera a condition where you have two sets of DNA?

2 genomes !

Good Lord.

Graham

Here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)

And its also, ( which I didnt know) In Greek mythology, the Chimera is a
monster, depicted as an animal with the head of a lion, the body of a
she-goat, and the tail of a dragon.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Martin Riddle wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Martin Riddle wrote:

Isnt Chimera a condition where you have two sets of DNA?

2 genomes !

Good Lord.

Here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)

And its also, ( which I didnt know) In Greek mythology, the Chimera is a
monster, depicted as an animal with the head of a lion, the body of a
she-goat, and the tail of a dragon.

I wonder what Genome thinks of being described like that !

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:52:07 GMT, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Martin Riddle wrote:

Isnt Chimera a condition where you have two sets of DNA?

2 genomes !

Good Lord.

Graham

Here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)

And its also, ( which I didnt know) In Greek mythology, the Chimera is a
monster, depicted as an animal with the head of a lion, the body of a
she-goat, and the tail of a dragon.

That was my first reaction when my customer asked us to combine two
unrelated products in one box. I used it as a joke in an email, but
then they named the project Chimera, and so it became.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 23:49:15 +0000, Eeyore
wrote:

Martin Riddle wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Martin Riddle wrote:

Isnt Chimera a condition where you have two sets of DNA?

2 genomes !

Good Lord.

Here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)

And its also, ( which I didnt know) In Greek mythology, the Chimera is a
monster, depicted as an animal with the head of a lion, the body of a
she-goat, and the tail of a dragon.

I wonder what Genome thinks of being described like that !

---
****ing idiot, you just can't stand not being a childish,
troublemaking asshole, can you?

--
JF
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Fields wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Martin Riddle wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote
Martin Riddle wrote:

Isnt Chimera a condition where you have two sets of DNA?

2 genomes !

Good Lord.

Here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)

And its also, ( which I didnt know) In Greek mythology, the Chimera is a
monster, depicted as an animal with the head of a lion, the body of a
she-goat, and the tail of a dragon.

I wonder what Genome thinks of being described like that !

---
****ing idiot, you just can't stand not being a childish,
troublemaking asshole, can you?

You can't help being a sad git can you ? It's a joke you idiot.

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:18:12 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 23:49:15 +0000, Eeyore
wrote:

Martin Riddle wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote
Martin Riddle wrote:

Isnt Chimera a condition where you have two sets of DNA?

2 genomes !

Good Lord.

Here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)

And its also, ( which I didnt know) In Greek mythology, the Chimera is a
monster, depicted as an animal with the head of a lion, the body of a
she-goat, and the tail of a dragon.

I wonder what Genome thinks of being described like that !

---
****ing idiot, you just can't stand not being a childish,
troublemaking asshole, can you?

John, don't go MassiveProng on us.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:53:50 +0000, Eeyore
wrote:

John Fields wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Martin Riddle wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote
Martin Riddle wrote:

Isnt Chimera a condition where you have two sets of DNA?

2 genomes !

Good Lord.

Here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)

And its also, ( which I didnt know) In Greek mythology, the Chimera is a
monster, depicted as an animal with the head of a lion, the body of a
she-goat, and the tail of a dragon.

I wonder what Genome thinks of being described like that !

---
****ing idiot, you just can't stand not being a childish,
troublemaking asshole, can you?

You can't help being a sad git can you ? It's a joke you idiot.

---
Funny... I thought jokes were supposed to have humor associated with
them. Your "jokes" always seem to be hurtful and at someone else's
expense.

--
JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Martin Riddle wrote:

Isnt Chimera a condition where you have two sets of DNA?

2 genomes !

Good Lord.

Graham

Here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)

And its also, ( which I didnt know) In Greek mythology, the Chimera is a
monster, depicted as an animal with the head of a lion, the body of a
she-goat, and the tail of a dragon.

That was my first reaction when my customer asked us to combine two
unrelated products in one box. I used it as a joke in an email, but
then they named the project Chimera, and so it became.

Wait until the marketeers chime in. They made us do the molded housing
on one product dark purple. It's still sold that way.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:00:41 -0500, John Fields
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:53:50 +0000, Eeyore
wrote:

John Fields wrote:

Eeyore wrote:
Martin Riddle wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote
Martin Riddle wrote:

Isnt Chimera a condition where you have two sets of DNA?

2 genomes !

Good Lord.

Here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)

And its also, ( which I didnt know) In Greek mythology, the Chimera is a
monster, depicted as an animal with the head of a lion, the body of a
she-goat, and the tail of a dragon.

I wonder what Genome thinks of being described like that !

---
****ing idiot, you just can't stand not being a childish,
troublemaking asshole, can you?

You can't help being a sad git can you ? It's a joke you idiot.

---
Funny... I thought jokes were supposed to have humor associated with
them. Your "jokes" always seem to be hurtful and at someone else's
expense.

He's British. They've always had a weird sense of humor.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Larkin" wrote in message
He's British. They've always had a weird sense of humor.

Peggy and Bobby are watching PBS.
Peggy Hill: "This is British humor. It's more subtle than our humor so I
wouldn't expect you to get it."
Bobby Hill: "Why is that man wearing a dress?"

Or something to that effect...

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: A very philosophical monk.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 00:42:12 -0600, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in message
.. .
He's British. They've always had a weird sense of humor.

Peggy and Bobby are watching PBS.
Peggy Hill: "This is British humor. It's more subtle than our humor so I
wouldn't expect you to get it."
Bobby Hill: "Why is that man wearing a dress?"

Or something to that effect...

Tim

Only Britain could give us Mr Bean.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 09:31:02 -0800, John Larkin wrote:
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 00:42:12 -0600, "Tim Williams"
"John Larkin" wrote in message

He's British. They've always had a weird sense of humor.

Peggy and Bobby are watching PBS.
Peggy Hill: "This is British humor. It's more subtle than our humor so I
wouldn't expect you to get it."
Bobby Hill: "Why is that man wearing a dress?"

Or something to that effect...

Only Britain could give us Mr Bean.

I had an "opportunity" to watch that once on good ol' Free American TeeVee,
and I could only sit through about seven minutes of it before it started
making me sick to my stomach.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"John Larkin" wrote in
message
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 00:42:12 -0600, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

"John Larkin" wrote in
message ...
He's British. They've always had a weird sense of humor.

Peggy and Bobby are watching PBS.
Peggy Hill: "This is British humor. It's more subtle than our humor
so I wouldn't expect you to get it."
Bobby Hill: "Why is that man wearing a dress?"

Or something to that effect...

Tim

Only Britain could give us Mr Bean.

John

He's an EE, you know.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Joerg" wrote in message
Wait until the marketeers chime in. They made us do the molded housing on
one product dark purple. It's still sold that way.

It worked for Silicon Graphic's Indigo workstations?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:49:44 -0700, "Joel Kolstad"
wrote:

"Joerg" wrote in message
t...
Wait until the marketeers chime in. They made us do the molded housing on
one product dark purple. It's still sold that way.

It worked for Silicon Graphic's Indigo workstations?

Now everything is black, including the buttons on the CDs and floppies
and the power switch and stuff. I paint them white so I can see them.

John