About this forum Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Junior Member

Default Buildt over 17 years old with fully permission NOW

WE built with full planning and building regs, garage matching roof and eaves to existing house with no problems at all, now new owner of land which below eaves is landscaped garden around car park situated away from eaves and gutter, has said we are trespassing his airspace. Surely if our garage was built with the knowledge of the then tenent now landowner for so many years he can't make us take it down, the council at time of planning said that garage should be in keeping with surrounding buildings which it is.
I would appreicate your comments.