About this forum Any questions or feedback on what this forum is or how this forum operates.

Junior Member

Question Shower mixer valve - replacement

I am searching for a replacement shower mixer valve - the only identification I have is the words "PDM Italia" on the wall plate. The valve is a quarter turn mixer (not thermostatic) and I have hit a brick wall with local plumbing merchants - nobody seems to have ever come across one like this before. CAN YOU HELP ME?
Attached Thumbnails
Shower mixer valve - replacement-mixer-internal2-jpg  Shower mixer valve - replacement-mixer-valve2-jpg  Shower mixer valve - replacement-mixer-valve3-jpg

Replacing shower mixer valve cassman UK diy 0 September 5th 05 05:18 PM
Manual shower valve mystery parts freddyuk UK diy 2 July 29th 05 12:10 PM
Thermostatic shower mixer and diverter to bath/showerhead Matthew Barnard UK diy 1 June 22nd 05 11:57 AM
More mixer shower woes BillV UK diy 4 May 14th 04 10:18 PM
Replacement basin mixer valve? Michael Snell UK diy 3 July 4th 03 04:04 PM