mm

Default Roof leaks only during heavy rain

On 15 Oct 2005 20:45:03 -0700, "Mikepier"
wrote:

Thanks for your responses. Unfortunately the leaking roof has to take a
back seat for now because for the past 2 days I've been trying to clean
up my basement after it flooded. 8 days and 13" of rain, the water
can't go anywhere but up.
It was only 2" at the most, but it did get a lot of stuff wet.
I'll get on the roof the next chance I get and check the valley area.

My basement got wet t0o. 6.7 inches in 2 days, but really in about 28
hours.

The water poured into the sump and the sump pump ran constantly, I
checked outside and it was pouring out loads of water but it wasn't
enough. I may put a one inch sill in between the room where the sump
is and the other room. Then I'll trip over it all the time.

Can I nail it to the cement floor with cut nails?

Or what sort of glue or caulk should I use?

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.