Dave Hinz

Default Are The Black Walnut Trees I Have Worth Anything?

On 16 Oct 2005 16:37:37 -0700, wrote:
I've heard all of the rumors, but need to know, from a reliable source.
I have 4 trees, that I want to remove, all in excellent shape. 3 are
8-10 in diameter,

Let those grow for another decade or two.

1 is 20-24. I don't want to do it myself.

If it's straight, and problem free (not a yard tree, no metal) that
could have enough market value to pay an arborist to take it down. If
it's exceptional, you could turn a nice profit.

Maybe you could post on the craigslist.com site for your area?