The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Neighbours' water on my roof.

Baz wrote:
"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
.uk...
Baz wrote:
Hi Guys and Mary.

I live in a link-detached house (detached but joined by the
garages).

My neighbours' garage roof is approx 2ft higher that mine due a
slight slope.

His garage roof drains directly on to mine, no gutters between and
my roof drains into a gutter at one end.

My problem is that he has had a leaking overflow for at least 4
weeks now and I have asked him to fix the leak and reminded him
that he said (a couple of years ago) that he would put a gutter on
his bit between us.

He has said that he is waiting for a plumber and there is no need
for any extra guttering as this is how the houses were designed.

What can I do??

Regards

Baz

Anyway of fixing it on your garage so that the water runs off onto
his property?
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

I could fix some guttering myself or offer to fix the ballcock for
him, but it is his problem, but causing me a problem.
Baz

To be honest if you are capable of doing the job for him(him paying for
materials), it would solve your problem and keep the peace between
neihbours. :-)
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite