SonomaProducts.com

I typically use gloves with rubber coating. There are lots o' versions.
I use the cheapest ones I can get, they are stanley wool gloves with
the fingers and palms sorta dipped in rubber. Get em at HD.

There are more expensive version with rubber dots on the fingers and
palms.

I use these on jointer and when ripping. Can't beat them in my opinion.
I also use a push stick when ripping if it's less than 3" wide rip.

I must admit the jointed does scare me a bit at times but I make sure I
have clean technique and never in a position where a slip would put me
into the blades..