Luke

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:07:35 GMT, (pj) wrote:

I'm in the market for an electric chainsaw ... can't handle a gas-fired. Any
input on what may be a better model?

I've been happy with the Craftsman 16 in. Model #341151. Paid about
$80 at Sears on sale. It handles well, uses very little oil, balance
is pretty good, solid enough and cuts fast enough to take down small
trees with trunk diameter of 12-16+", cutting smaller branches and
logs is a breeze.

--
Luke
"I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees."

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that they would try to use
an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile."
-- Condoleeza Rice, May 16, 2002