Jim Pierce

Thank you all very much. None of these is the site I saw, but they sure do
help! I'm sure I can work from these ideas. Thanks again.
Jim

"Jim Pierce" wrote in message
The other day I found a post about dust collectors, and in one of the
power surge turned off my computer while I was out, and I lost the
page.........and can't find the post again. I've gone back through every
post for the past month. No luck A text search of the entire group here
didn't find it, either. I've very interested in this page, as I'm setting
up an Oneida 2 hp cyclone dust collector for my shop. I don't know what
date it was posted, or who posted it. Does anyone remember this? Even a
Google search didn't find the web site. Help please!
Jim