Amun

"Puzzled" wrote in message
I have an exterior hollow core wood door with a couple of holes punched

thru
the skin. The holes are about 2 inches wide and 3/4 inches high. The

door
permits access from the carport to the back yard, so it doesn't have to

look
perfect.
Does anyone know of any tape or something simple I can use to repair the
holes before I paint the door? I don't want to replace the door just for
two little holes.

Thanks! Peter

while you can fix it, with methods most have already posted.

Is the door usually subjected to fair abuse ?

You might want to consider cutting a chunk of at least 1/2 plywood and
nailing it over the existing door.

Won't look pretty, but may save you further patching down the road.

AMUN