Set Square

Chris Bacon wrote:

Set Square wrote:
Burbidge also do a video which most sheds sell for about a fiver
which shows you how to renew newels and bannisters etc. Well worth
the money - and refundable if you buy your kit from them.

Refundable? I'm not surprised! That's about the cost of a single
spindle from them (they are, IMO, *very* expensive).

It's expensive if you buy from the sheds. I got all my stuff from a
Builder's Merchant at nearly 40% below the retail price.

The video is worth a fiver - even if you don't get it refunded - or even if
the do the job with non-Burbidge products. The principles are the same.
--
Cheers,
Set Square