RonB

I have a very old set of Craftsman hand tools including ratchets, sockets
and open/box end wrenches. Good tools and good guarantee. I backed the
truck over one of the 1/2" ratchet handles a few years ago and actually
broke it. Took it back to the store and the clerk handed me a new one.

With that said, Master Mechanic tools carry the same lifetime guarantee on
sockets, screwdrivers and similar hand tools. In some cases they cost about
1/2 the cost of similar Craftsman tools. True Value sells Master Mechanic.

RonB